Instantly work out your biggest bonus
Eurobet.com was the first Company to accept bets via the internet in 1996.
In 1999 Eurobet joined forces with Coral, one of the most familiar and respected names on the British sporting scene with over 75 years bookmaking experience, to form Coral Eurobet.
In October 2005, Gala Group acquired Coral Eurobet in a deal that created Europe’s pre-eminent integrated betting and gaming company with strong market positions in licensed betting offices, bingo clubs and casinos, and a high quality multimedia offer. The combined business is now known as the Gala Coral Group and owns 170 Bingo Clubs, 31 Casino venues and over 1,500 licensed betting offices employing 17,000 people in the UK.
No player reviews. Write a review
Special Offers & Promotions
- None for Sportsbook
|In Running Betting||Yes|
|Currency||GBP, USD, EUR, Czech Koruny, Danish Kroner|
|Odds Displayed As||Fraction + Decimal|
|Payment Methods||Abaqoos, Bank/Wire Transfer, NETELLER|
- Ferrari Adopt Cautious Approach to Brazil
- Scholes Not Planning To Quit Yet
- Onions Hoping For Ashes Return
- McLaren Vow to Come Back
- Westwood Reveals Ryder Cup Captain Ambition
- This Weeks Poker Qualifiers: French Eurosport Bet
- Jose Mourinho Offers Advice to Ashley Cole
- Euroleague basketball and bwin team up
- Bwin.party reach gambling tax agreement with Spain
- Lewis Hamilton aim for “consistency” when looking ahead at season
No videos currently available